Hawley Air is proud to service Goodman products.
A name you can trust.
For over three decades, the Goodman® brand has concentrated on something more important than simple brand-recognition consumer advertising. Since 1982, we've focused on helping millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality and affordable indoor comfort with products that continue to be designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. As a result, the Goodman brand has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Refreshingly Affordable Prices
We believe that your local HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) professional knows best about your specific indoor comfort needs and indoor air quality solutions. When they recommend a Goodman brand product, rest assured that you and your family will soon be receiving great indoor comfort, at a refreshingly affordable price.
There’s a good reason why thousands of the nation’s HVAC professionals recommend the Goodman brand. Dealers are completely comfortable with Goodman brand products that will keep their customers satisfied and enhance their own reputation.
Select Goodman brand manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001-certified, an independent standard accepted worldwide as the benchmark for quality manufacturing and management processes, and ISO 14001-certified, an international environmental certification.
With over $100M investment in new manufacturing equipment, Goodman is positioned to provide high-quality products for years to come.
Standards That Are Anything But Standard
For over three decades, thousands and thousands of HVAC pros have recognized Goodman’s commitment to quality products. In fact, we are so committed that we built out our 4.2 million square foot manufacturing facility to be ISO 9001-certified, the independent standard for quality manufacturing and management processes, and ISO 14001-certified, an international environmental certification.
While Goodman’s products are good, “really good,” we continue to invest in research, reliability testing, and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment to provide you with the highest-quality products for years to come. Want to know even more about the quality policies, procedures, and process that Goodman has in place so you get the most comfortable indoor environment possible, check this out!
We hold ourselves to the highest standards when it comes to what we put into our products – including every last nut and bolt.
The efficient movement of heat is a basic premise of the HVAC industry. Whether it’s the removal of heat in conjunction with cooling products or the creation of heat for warmth, the HVAC world revolves around the thermodynamics of heat transfer. As your local HVAC dealer knows, the Goodman brand is recognized as a heat transfer expert. Investing in research and development is integral to the Goodman brand’s success.
Look to it for a wide array of unique product features and enhancements that reinforce the durability and reliability of the entire Goodman brand product line, such as:
- The industry’s only dual-diameter, tubular gas furnace heat exchanger, with a unique design that brings new meaning to durability.
- High-efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps with the Goodman brand’s patented SmartCoil™ condensing coil – the most advanced and efficient 5mm copper tube and aluminum fin combination available.
- ComfortNet™ Communicating Control systems that help high-efficiency systems run their absolute best and offer homeowners new levels of control and operational precision.
- Unique All-Aluminum evaporator coils that help to eliminate a leading cause of premature copper evaporator coil failures.
- Heat pumps that today offer homeowners new levels of control and operational precision.
- A full line of indoor air quality products that offer advanced filtration, humidification, ventilation, and purification for any home.
- High-performance commercial heating and cooling products and systems that provide comfortable indoor environments for businesses, restaurants and stores coast to coast.
Trusted by the Experts
So it’s okay if you don’t know about the Goodman brand. Thousands of the country’s most experienced heating and air conditioning professionals trust it to perform each and every day, year after year. Their recommendations have been keeping millions and millions of North American households comfortable since day one.